Wembley Park (www.wembleypark.co.uk)
Wembley Park is the development by Quintain that is transforming the 85-acre (34 hectare) area around Wembley Stadium, bringing new shopping, leisure facilities, homes and public spaces to create a major new destination and neighbourhood for London.
The new neighbourhood will welcome millions of people every year to enjoy world-class entertainment and sporting events and an outstanding retail and leisure offer that together will provide visitors with a day out like no other.
Wembley Park will also be home to thousands of new high quality homes and a new community who will enjoy Wembley Park’s amenities, tree-lined boulevards, artisan markets and more.
The area is being developed in phases with phase one almost complete and the destination starting to emerge:
- A four-star 361 bed Hilton Hotel with a 660-cover ballroom, 10 meeting rooms, Icons Bar, Association restaurant, Sky Bar, gym and pool opened in summer 2012
- The Brent Civic Centre is open and home to over 2,000 employees and facilities including a café, a new library and an events hub that can host up to 1,000 people
- Completion of the first phase of new homes and Apt student accommodation block which has 600 shared apartments and studios
- London Designer Outlet opened at the end of 2013. The LDO (350,000 sq ft / 30,516 sq m) is the first designer outlet inside the M25, and will feature 70 aspirational high street outlet stores, 15 restaurants and cafes and a nine-screen Cineworld complex
- Wembley Park Boulevard and Arena Square are some of the new public spaces open for visitors and residents to enjoy
- Wembley Arena and Wembley Stadium continue to attract the best names in sport, music and entertainment
Wembley Park is extremely well connected with two overland train stations (9 minutes to Marylebone), two tube stations (20 minutes to Bond Street) and excellent road links to motorways including the M1, M40 and M25. There are also over 3000 on-site parking spaces.