Celebrate British success at Wimbledon 2014 from London’s highest champagne bar with free Lanson Champagne, The Official Champagne to The Championships
- Matches screened live from London’s highest viewpoint at The View from The Shard
- FREE Champagne Lanson for all visitors if Andy Murray wins the tournament (Sunday 6 July)
- Prize draw to win Champagne Lanson’s limited edition ‘tennis ball’ bottle for every British won match throughout the tournament.
- London’s highest champagne bar on Level 69 will serve Champagne Lanson’s limited edition Championships bottle and strawberries and cream flavoured Häagen-Dazs ice cream throughout
- The highest accessible (open-air) 72nd floor will go green with astroturf for the finals
- For more information and images please contact either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Swap the slopes of ‘Murray Mound’ for London’s highest viewpoint during this year’s tennis Championships. To celebrate Wimbledon 2014 The View from The Shard will be screening matches live whilst serving Champagne Lanson’s limited edition Championships bottle and strawberries and cream flavoured Häagen-Dazs ice cream throughout the tournament.
From Monday 23 June – Sunday 6 July guests who make a purchase from London’s highest champagne bar will have the chance to enter a prize draw for a Champagne Lanson limited edition Championships bottle / magnum] every time a British player wins a match.
Created by Champagne Lanson to celebrate another year as The Official Champagne Supplier to The Championships, Wimbledon and inspired by the game itself, the eye catching design gives the bottle the appearance of the iconic tennis ball, whilst the neoprene jacket keeps the champagne at the perfect temperature to enjoy.
Completing the atmosphere for the final week of the tournament, the highest accessible point of the building Level 72 will go green, decked in astroturf to mimic the famous lawn courts. If Andy Murray takes the title on 6 July, all guests visiting The View at that moment will receive a free glass of champagne to celebrate.
- Ends -
Jack Hickmott, Kallaway PR firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7221 7883
Stacey Wright email@example.com / 020 3102 1699
The View from The Shard Picture Library: http://bit.ly/1cv8czT
The View from The Shard is the new premium attraction at the top of The Shard, London’s newest landmark. The View from The Shard is the highest vantage point in Western Europe and the only place where it is possible to see all of London all at once. For more information and to book tickets visit theviewfromtheshard.com
The House of Champagne Lanson
For more than 250 years, the House of Lanson and its expert winemakers have been crafting fine champagne using the traditional method. Family run since 1760 and one of the oldest existing champagne houses, Lanson has carefully perfected its art, resulting in an impressive and diverse range of quality champagnes.
Passed down from generation to generation our long-standing traditions, including aging for at least 3 years, ensures every bottle is aged gracefully and shows the unique Lanson style. All this waiting certainly pays off as every bottle is crisp, fresh and zesty, with exceptional fruit purity and a perfect start to any occasion, from your aperitif to the end of the evening.
- END TO ALL -