CARE2SAVE
PRESS RELEASES


 WEB LINKS
WEBSITE LINK
TWITTER LINK
FACEBOOK LINK
 
 CARE2SAVE



Care2Save


Care2Save is the only shopping website through which 100% of the commission from each purchase is retained within the charity sector - making it the only website of its kind. The commission is split into two; 80 per cent goes to a registered charity of the shopper’s choice enabling them to help their chosen charity in the UK and the remaining 20 per cent goes to the Care2Save Charitable Trust (Registered charity 1151546), which supports hospice and palliative care in the UK and globally.

Care2Save is run by independent charity The Care2Save Charitable Trust. The idea for Care2Save was born out of the hospice movement and was the brainchild of the fundraising team at St Luke’s Hospice, Winsford, Cheshire who wanted to create a shopping portal that would benefit all the 233 hospices in the UK.



 
 
TERMS AND CONDITIONS 2 Portland Road Holland Park London W11 4LA Tel: +44 (0)20 7221 7883